Saturday, March 26, 2011

Trearton Fly Contest

The fine blog, Trearton Fly, is having a fly tying contest. You can get the skinny here but basically you have to be a follower, shoot over an email with a few pics of the fly that you tied, and mail me a check for $50 (OK, I made that part up.)

I've sent over a pic of a fly I came up with for the contest; Stoney-in-Hot-Pants. Or as I've been affectionately calling it, the Cyndi Lauper.



So if you think you have what it takes, then I throw down the gauntlet to you, good Sir (or Madam) and challenge you to the a feathery fisticuff, an Adams-y affray, a bead-headed brawl, if you will. Will you run with the Big Dogs, or stay on the porch?

I'll see you in the winners circle (where I will most likely be congratulating someone else. )

No comments:

Post a Comment