Saturday, May 21, 2011

Super secret ninja things.

I've been hand picked (by myself via signing up on facebook) to be in a focus group for Montana Fly Company. We've been reviewing some top secret stuff and I'm excited to see some of the stuff that they're throwing out there.

I can't go into to much detail, on pain of death, but I can say that I would keep an eye on these guys.

On a personal note, you may have noticed that things have been a bit quiet in the Flyfishinado camp (or you haven't. That's cool too, I guess....) Well, I've had the good misfortune of picking up a part time job. While that's good news for Mr. Bankaccount, it's really digging into my time for Mr. Blog.

I'll post what I can, when I can, but if you don't hear from me for a few days on end, don't worry. I still got love for ya'lls. And I'm still looking for that damn camera.......

Tight lines, and I'm glad to see you on this side of Armageddon.

5 comments:

  1. I know of these secret things you speak of ;) I always thought being a nija would be cool. Never thought it would happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anthony, good for you. I understand the part time job thing, so don't go to far and throw us a tidbit once in awhile...we'll be here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the job:) or Congrats, I'm not sure. Hope you still are able to get out on the water. Tight Lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. d, you are a ninja if you believe you are a ninja. Just don't try to convince other people you are a ninja. could get a little.... painy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks CF and TM. The horrible part is that for my one job, I work along the banks of one of the best fly fishing streams in PA. Woe is me, I know, but I think that I may be able to force myself outside once in a while. ; )

    ReplyDelete