Friday, December 24, 2010

To Each and Every one of you...

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a safe holiday season.

Looking forward to 2011, I'm looking forward to some new opportunities for both fly fishing, as well as writing for this blog. Both have become equal passions of mine.


When I started this blog a few short months ago, the initial reason was mainly to have an online fishing journal. And if anyone read it, cool.

Well, thanks to all of you, this blog has really taken off, more so than I would have imagined. Having an audience that spans six continents is just astounding to me. So from my heart I want to say thank you for taking the time from your day to read the scribblings that I post. It makes my fishing and my writing that much more rewarding.

Looking towards 2011, I have some cool ideas in the works, but I would love to hear from you guys(and gals.) What is it that you want to see? What do you see that's a complete waste of time? Email me at flyfishinado@yahoo.com and let me know what you think.

So Seasons Greetings, have a Happy New Year.

-Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment