Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stolen Boat: any info?

I know that this is a long shot, but I wanted to repost this about a stolen drift boat. If anyone might have some info, click on the link back to the original thread and contact the original poster.

Find the thread here.


New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4
dryfly87 is on a distinguished road
Default Caution: Stolen boat

Hi everybody,
Still new to the site but I thought I'd post this for my sake and anyone looking at buying a drift boat. I recently had my Hyde signature series drift boat stolen from me while fishing the South Holston river below the Weir Dam. Just trying to put the word out. From what I have heard boats can travel far quickly so even you guys out west may run into it. Quick description: 06, maroon/white, G4, only floated 4 times so looks new. Also, big rip in the guide seat that I glued a piece of clear vynal over, maroon color matched trailer, all options. Thanks guys

P.S. Homeowners insurance will only cover $1500 of any stolen boat in the great state of NC.


Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment