Monday, June 20, 2011

Montana Fly Swag

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I was part of a Focus Group for the Montana Fly Company. While we were blood sworn not to talk about the things that we were witness to, I can say that they are going to have some pretty cool offerings in the future, so keep an eye out.

The whole deal was run by Sammi from Outside Media, who did a great job of keeping everything on track and fun at the same time.

And as a thank you, MFC sent everyone some pretty cool swag. Everyone got different grab bags, since Tom from Dispatches from the Middle River, who was in my Focus Group, has some different items than what I have.

So I want to send out a big Thank You to Sammi, Outside Media, and MFC for letting me take part in the group as well as the cool goodies. Trust me, they will be well used.


The nippers have an eye spike on the bottom that I couldn't  get in the picture.


Plastic fly box with a river rock motif.


This bottle has the Elk Camo pattern. Someone from the group posted that they gave it a durability test and it passed with no dents or scuffs to the coating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment