Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dusty Rods

I'm not sure about you, but here in PA we have been getting snowfalls every week, temperatures averaging in the low 20's-high teen's..... in a word, not very productive for anything, let alone fly fishing.

I know, I know, many people fish in these conditions and thrive in it. I was one of them...... last year. This year I'm just not feeling it.

Call it the slow trickle of old age setting in, or a wussification of myself, whatever, I'm just loosing the point in standing knee deep in snow casting to fish that are more than happy to show me they have no interest in anything that I could offer them.

So...

I'm sitting on new leaders, new flies, all the things that make life good and they're doing nothing put collecting dust, reminders that Spring is still a long way away.

So I dug up a site of people enjoying the finer things in life, which at this time means South America. Photo's, trip reports, all the good things that will (hopefully) sate my thirst until the waters decide to thaw out.

Fishing South America - Brazil, Argentina & Chile


No comments:

Post a Comment