Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It's time to sit back, think of all the things that you have that make life a little less nuts, and rest up for the whirlwind season that is Christmas.

I'm thankful for a loving family and friends that might as well be family. I'm thankful that I've been given the opportunity to be home for the last 2 years with my young daughter and take care of her; not too many fathers get to do that.  And I'm thankful for the Grace of God to get me through all that :) .

I'm also thankful for getting introduced to one of the finest and most challenging outdoors sports created; and for every second that I've been able to spend fishing and not spend it doing some other mind-numbing task. Being able to get out and take everything in....... there's no better way to spend time on Earth.

And I'm thankful for everyone that stops by on this site and reads my incoherent jumbles. It's nice to know that I'm not just talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment