Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's Time! the Great Outdoors shows have arrived!

For those in and around PA, just wanted to remind everyone that the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show is taking place right now! It runs until Sunday. I'm gonna stop by tomorrow and see if I can't get wined and dined as a prestigious member of the outdoors journalists (please don't burst my bubble quite yet.)

Then, next weekend is the Philadelphia Sports Show. This is there first year so if you can make it out, please do and make this show a success. It would be great if this one would become an annual thing (if only so I don't have to drive to Jersey.)


Neither of these are exclusively fly fishing shows, but I trust some of the bigger names will be there. But then again, who cares? It's a chance to find and play with a bunch of new toys, many of which I'm too cheap to buy for myself.

Moor to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment