Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Shhh, I'm hunting poachers...

Just read an article that at first glance shocked me to the core. The article? "Poachers Can Be Shot, Officials In India Declare." The shocking part? I thought it said Indiana.......



It seems that to crack down on the rampant tiger poaching troubling the country, India is allowing their version of Game Commissioners to shoot any poachers they see on site. 


I'm not saying that I'm for or against this. But if someone were to ask me how they could capitalize on this, I'd have to say nix the Game Commissioners and just have a season for tiger poachers. 


Sell licenses. Set bag limits. Have guides that can be hired to show the juiciest places to bag your tiger poacher. And what a mount that would make over the fireplace! The way big game tourism is, I'm sure the money would just roll right in. It might just be lucrative enough that all those people can quit their jobs working in those call centers. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the first comment in the article. If this was the law here I would volunteer to be a park ranger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be right there with you bud.n

    ReplyDelete